Your privacy is important to Bag&Baggage Productions. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Bag&Baggage Productions collects, and the ways in which Bag&Baggage Productions uses that personal information. This privacy statement is based on a Freenetlaw template supplied by Employment Law Contracts.
Personal Information Collection
Bag&Baggage Productions may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including standard website statistics, and history of any patron transactions);
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your email and contact details collected during transactions)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including details of items purchased, and payment method. Credit card information is NOT stored in full in the system, with the exception of recurring contributions where it is highly encrypted and not visible to users or patrons.);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, email, address, phone);
- Any other information that you send to Bag&Baggage Productions.
Using Personal Information
Bag&Baggage Productions may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website or email communication for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website or in our playbills (ie: donor names);
- Send to you items that you purchase or recognition of donations;
- Send you receipts, renewal notices, advanced sale notification;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Bag&Baggage Productions discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Bag&Baggage Productions may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Bag&Baggage Productions will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Bag&Baggage Productions uses Ticket Turtle patron management software system for patron history, ticket, retail and contribution and membership transactions. The Ticket Turtle system will store all the personal information you provide on their secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this their website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this Statement
This website contains links to other websites. Bag&Baggage Productions is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Bag&Baggage Productions
by email or
by post to PO Box 3176
, Hillsboro, OR 97123.